These muffins were literally put together in 5mins. I used Thermomix to mix it all up which made it super easy.Great warm or cold.
- 2 Meduim sized bananas
- 270 grams Buckwheat flour
- 130 grams Gluten free plain flour
- 2 Eggs
- 200 grams Koko milk
- 50 grams Melted butter / coconut oil
- 30 grams Desiccated coconut
- 1 tsp Bicarbonate of soda
- 40 grams Coconut sugar
- 1 tsp Vitimin C powder optional
- 10 grams Quinoa pops optional
- Mix everything in a food processor (Thermomix) or a mixer, excluding pops and blueberries. Stir in those later.
- Pour in the mixture in a 12 muffin tin.
- Bake at 170 degrees celsius for 35mins.